- PCC's Annual Storytelling Show Featured Six Stories from a Community of Health
- PCC Receives $1.3 Million Grant to Build an Inclusive Healthcare Workforce
- Support Connection on Giving Tuesday, November 28
Click here to read the full issue.
1. Senior Director of Healthcare Dr. Veronica X. Vela Brings Her Health Equity Expertise to PCC
2. Workforce Pilot Produces 40% Increase in Training Reach
3. Don't Miss PCC's Storytelling Show For an Evening of Heartfelt Entertainment
1. What can marriage teach us about health equity?
2. PCC Convenes CoAct to Improve IDD Services in Montgomery County
3. PCC Extents Nomination Deadline for Mary C. Jackson Award
4. Hillery Tsumba Named as PCC's Chief Operating Officer
1. Q&A with Dr. Carol Garvey - Neal Potter Path of Achievement Award Recipient
2. PCC Introduces CoAct Model with Series Addressing Barriers to Health for People with IDD
3. Rosemary Botchway Retires June 30 and Leaves a Legacy of Health and Wellbeing
4. PCC Seeks Nominees for Mary C. Jackson Award
5.Support Health for 30 More Years!
1. Q&A with Leslie Graham - Named Among Maryland's Top 100 Women
2. PCC Receives Medical Society Honor As Recipient of the 2nd Annual Sewell Award
3. Donating Stock to PCC Can Save on Next Year’s Taxes
4. Don’t Judge. Understand Instead – How Being Perceptive Led to Mental Care Breakthrough in Montgomery County
5. Lessons from the Trenches: Tips from Two Partner Clinics on Achieving Quality Measures
The Primary Care Coalition is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations to PCC are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
A copy of our current financial statement is available by contacting the Primary Care Coalition. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary.